Team Building Skills Course
Develop your team building skills and build your confidence as a leader, manager or supervisor with our effective one day team building skills training course.
One of your main responsibilities, as a manager, supervisor or leader, is to fully understand the strengths and weaknesses of your team in relation to its goals and to provide the motivation and skills to achieve those goals. This course will help you to improve the direction, motivation and goal achievement of your team.
- The key skills in team development
- Personal tendencies exercise
- The stages of team development
- Motivation your team
- ‘Lost at sea’ exercise
- Managing conflict
- Recognition and reward
- Analysing training needs
- Creating a team identity
This course is suitable for:
- All colleagues throughout the organisation
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Team Building Skills Course
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Learned how to lead a team effectively
- Shared what good teamwork looks like
- Understood the causes of conflict
- Applied skills in managing conflict
- Given praise and recognition for good team performance
- Taken part in teambuilding exercises in order to practice new skills
If you are a manager, supervisor or leader and wish to build strong team relationships, this is the course for you.
This is a half day or one day course dependent on numbers