Chairing and Running Effective Meetings
For those who chair meetings - either face to face or conference calls - and want to make them more effective and efficient by maximising the contributions of all people present.
- Principles for and roles within effective meetings
- Constructing and using agendas
- Skills & qualities of an effective chair
- Managing time in meetings
- Encouraging and managing participation
- Small group sessions within meetings
- Reviewing meetings
All who run meetings
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this one day course participants will have:
- Learned how to plan and structure effective meetings
- Practiced the skills of a chairperson
- Learned how to manage activity and participation levels
- Explored how to manage time in meetings
- Developed effective agendas
- Understood the importance of feedback and follow up
If you are responsible for running meetings and wish to make them more effective then this is the course for you
A highly effective, engaging half day course
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply click on the Enquiry Now button, fill in the form and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.