Stress Management Training
"Stress is a condition or feeling experienced when a person perceives that “demands exceed the personal and social resources the individual is able to mobilise.”
In short, it's what we feel when we think we've lost control of events. This stress management training course will help you to identify the stress triggers for yourself and others and then how to better manage these and have a more effective business life.
- Stress diary - defining your stress factors
- Job analysis
- Imagery - anchor images
- Physical techniques
- Rational positive thinking
- Thinking on your feet
- Anger management
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone who is aware that stress affects them in their job performance and who is determined to do something about it
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this half day course, participants will have:
- Identified their stress factors and how to recognise them
- Begun a stress diary to clearly define any patterns
- Understood where the stress point are in their job
- Worked on physical and emotional techniques to better manage their stress
- Defined how anger affects them
- Learnt how to diffuse the stress caused by anger into better job performance
This is for all who show symptoms of stress and understand that it is holding them back from better performance
An effective, engaging half day course, tailored to suit your needs and requirements.
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I have found the stress management training course extremely relaxing. Massive help for workplace scenarios.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Axio Development delivered a fantastic stress management training course. I can't wait to try their techniques in the office.
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.