Stress Management Training Course
Learn how to effectively manage stress and pressure in the workplace and at home. Successfully transform the workplace with stress management techniques and skills.
“Stress is a condition or feeling experienced when a person perceives that “demands exceed the personal and social resources the individual is able to mobilise.”
In short, it’s what we feel when we think we’ve lost control of events. This stress management training course will help you to identify the stress triggers for yourself and others and then how to better manage these and have a more effective business life.
- Stress diary – defining your stress factors
- Job analysis
- Imagery – anchor images
- Physical techniques
- Rational positive thinking
- Thinking on your feet
- Anger management
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone who is aware that stress affects them in their job performance and who is determined to do something about it
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Stress Management Training Course
By the end of this half day course, participants will have:
- Identified their stress factors and how to recognise them
- Begun a stress diary to clearly define any patterns
- Understood where the stress point are in their job
- Worked on physical and emotional techniques to better manage their stress
- Defined how anger affects them
- Learnt how to diffuse the stress caused by anger into better job performance
This is for all who show symptoms of stress and understand that it is holding them back from better performance.
An effective, engaging half day course, tailored to suit your needs and requirements.