Employee Motivation Courses
People are an organisation's biggest asset and it is vital that we get the most from everyone. Motivation, the ability to inspire peak performance from others, is a key component of effective leadership. It is also a highly prized management skill for organisations looking to develop the qualities of teamwork and continuous improvement.
- A practical definition of motivation
- What do people want from their jobs
- Motivation to work – a self-analysis
- Distinguishing between the hygiene factors and the higher motivators
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Questions for evaluating and generating motivation
- Effective employee engagement
- Colleagues at all levels
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- Defined motivation and identified what makes them ‘tick’
- Understood the causes of job dissatisfaction
- Used a questioning technique with enables them to understand others motivations
- Developed skills to use this with a variety of differing colleagues
- Planned a series of motivation exercises for their team/organisation
If you want to get more from your people and develop more of a ‘can do will do’ attitude within your organisation then this is the course for you
This is a half day course
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.