Complaint Handling Training Course
Build your robustness to handling complaints from customers, stakeholders and colleagues. Learn how to deal with a complaint effectively whilst staying calm.
Complaint handling training enables you to develop an action plan identifying the key changes to make, and skills to use, to ensure you can handle the complaint effectively and stay calm at all times regardless of the pressure of the situation.
Many customers today demand speed, quality, and delivery and they are quick to complain when their expectations are not met.
- The key skills for complaint handling
- Why customers complain
- Communication and building rapport
- Managing angry and abusive customers
- Having a clear customer service process
- Managing emotional responses
- Developing a personal application plan
This course is suitable for:
Customer service teams and individuals and all colleagues who have interactions with customers and suppliers
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Complaint Handling Course
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Analysed your customer service process and improved its value to your customer
- Understand and change your thinking and behaviour when handling difficult situations and people
- Built skills in building rapport and engaging with the customer
- Understand how to say ‘no’ but still retain your customers’ custom
- Increase the effectiveness of how you communicate with your customers
- Demonstrated empathy whilst maintaining control of the conversation
- Established the customer’s needs through questions and listening
- Defused difficult customer emotional responses
- Resolved typical work based complaints effectively
If you feel that you could better handle the complaints you get and use your skills to deliver a better customer experience, then this course is for you.
This is a one day course.