Time Management Skills Courses
This course enables you to develop time management tools and techniques that gives you more control of the time you have and how it is used. The course enables participants to identify areas of their role where time could be better utilised and also ways to better prioritise all of the things they have to do
- Principles of effective time management
- Understanding the ‘time robbers’
- Clarifying what you should be doing
- Using effective time logs to see where your time is actually going
- Managing interruptions
- Prioritising and planning effectively
- To do lists
- Block time
- Saying no in a constructive and effective manner
This course is suitable for:
All colleagues throughout the organisation
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- Identified ‘time robbers’ which reduce their productivity
- Developed practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritising work
- Analysed where their time actually goes
- Understand how time is wasted
- Developed the use of the important/urgent matrix
- Constructed more effective, prioritised ‘to do’ lists
Effective time management is crucial for everyone’s success and if you feel that you could be doing it better than this course will allow you to do just that
This is a half day fully interactive course
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.