Communication Skills Training Course
Enhance your business communication skills and build your confidence with our effective one day communication skills training course.
This course covers effective communication skills to enhance verbal and non-verbal communication with others.
Our business focused course also enables people to better understand the attitudes involved in effective communication.
This is helpful to those providing or selling a service to customers, as well as those responsible for managing internal communication across teams and the organisation.
- Forms and methods of communication
- Process of communication
- Communication styles
- Understanding how attitudes communicate
- Adjusting to other styles
- Non-verbal communication
- First impressions and building rapport
- Body language
- Active listening
- Effective use of questions
- Skills practice
Communication skills training is valuable for all members of staff, in particularly business leaders, managers and people with a high level of responsibility within their business.
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Communication Skills Training Course
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- Recognised different styles of communication
- Learned how to improve understanding and build rapport with others.
- Practiced different methods of communication and understood when each is most suitable
- Appreciated the role of body language and voice tone in effective communication
- Developed an understanding of how attitudes communicate and how to use these to advantage
- Practiced communicating in an effective and engaging way
We often do not give enough thought and care with our communication, missing important information and meaning. This reduces efficiency in the workplace and can make for strained or difficult relationships. If you wish to avoid this then this is the course for you.
An interactive, engaging one day course, tailored to suit your needs and requirements.
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Questions about Effective Communication Skills
Effective communications is the ability to convey a message between people, with spoken word, body language (also know as nonverbal communication) and remove barriers with communication within the given time.
A person or business would benefit immensely from improving their communication skills.
Some of the benefits include:
- Reduces the barriers of language and cultural differences
- Helps teams become highly efficient
- Improves employee morale as a result from effective communication