Customer Service Skills Course
Learn the necessary skills to deliver consistent world class customer service at every customer interaction. Meet customer expectations, defuse difficult situations and positively impact the customer experience.
Customer service skills training will allow you to deliver consistent world class service at every customer interaction.
It will also enable you to better handle difficult situations and achieve increased customer satisfaction and loyalty. This course focuses on the key skills, techniques and actions required to achieve world class customer service.
- Internal and external customer service, and customer service teams
- Managing your impact on the customer experience
- Meeting customer expectations
- Barriers to effective communication
- Communicating in a way that controls interactions with the customer
- More effective questioning and listening
- Turning complaints into opportunities
- Defusing difficult situations
- Demonstrating empathy – exploring options and alternatives
- Influencing customer loyalty
This course is suitable for:
All customer facing colleagues
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Customer Skills Training Course
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Learned how to manage their impact on customer experience
- Develop the framework to meet customer expectations
- Understood how to break down barriers to effective communication
- Applied skills to defuse difficult situations and turn complaints into opportunities
- Taken part in strategising influencing customer loyalty
If you already have some experience within a customer service role, either with internal or external customers, and need to develop your skills further, then this course is for you.
This is a half day or one day course dependent on numbers