Presentation Skills Training Course
A highly interactive, motivational presentation skills training course delivered in a safe yet stretching environment building on the skills we all inherently possess. This topic is a classic example of where our attitude often bad mouths our ability. AXIO coaches instill an environment of trust and positivity from the outset and set out to ensure this is a fun and rewarding experience for everyone.
This presentation skills course enables people to develop the ability to communicate with impact and present well, an important part of business today. Whether engineer or accountant, sales person or executive, the harsh reality is that in both formal and informal situations, decisions are often made on your personal performance alone.
This course addresses the challenges that people have with effective presenting and getting our message across with conviction and impact.
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Presentation Skills Course
- Success in life depends on the ability to persuade others and this skillset is a key component
- Breakthrough and permanently expand your comfort zone
- Be more effective at home and work
- Reduce stress
- See a positive impact on other skills such as delegation and motivation
- Win more people to your way of thinking
- Experience increased confidence and self-esteem
- Measurable increase in professional & personal image
- Body language
- Hand and body movement
- Choice of words
- The power of silence
- Congruity – ensuring tone and body language reinforce the words to create a cohesive message
- Traps & pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Overcoming obstacles – working with the difficulty
- Handle interruptions and detractors
- Manage Q&As
- Demonstrate confidence & self-belief that you can present / speak to an audience
- Structure content & delivery for increased impact
- Speak with conviction & confidence
- Persuade others
- Overcome nervousness and tackle anxiety
- Control the ubiquitous & inevitable presentation butterflies to your advantage
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Practiced several presentations in real life situations
- Learnt how to prepare themselves mentally
- Understood and practiced the way to construct an effective presentation
- Overcome barriers and nerves
- Communicated with impact and conviction
- Handled questions effectively during a presentation
- Learned how to leave the audience with a powerful message
The presentation skills course is for all who need to motivate people into action and deliver a confident, consistent message with their communications. This is for both formal and informal presentations
This is an interactive one day course, designed for colleagues at all levels
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Fill in the form to the right and we’ll call you back to answer your questions.