Telephone Sales Skills Course
Increasingly office based sales teams are targeted to increase sales penetrate new markets, but differentiating ourselves to stand out from the crowd and sell successfully by telephone can be tough. This course delivers all of the skills needed and gives practical tips, examples and practice in telephone selling and also helps individuals and teams to build their confidence and success rate in the telesales environment.
- Targeting the right prospects and customers to generate the best results
- Develop call structures to ensure productive conversations achieve set objectives
- Techniques for managing objections confidently and professionally
- Tools, techniques and practice in a variety of scenarios
- Building the confidence to succeed and enjoy your pro-active role
- Effective communication, questioning and listening
This course is suitable for:
All who are tasked with telephone sales and customer interactions
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Built your knowledge and your competencies in sales skills, interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Set measureable outcomes and goals for each call
- Adapted your language to project a confident approach and control the call more
- Create and use strategies for getting through to your contact
- Reduced the initial resistance that a potential customer may have at the beginning
- Engage the customer’s interest through effective rapport
If you want to be more effective in your role and deliver improved results whilst also developing your skills and confidence, then this course will deliver on all levels
This is a half day or one day fully interactive course dependent on numbers and your organisations requirements
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.