Seminars as a Sales and Marketing Tool
This course will show you how to harness the power of seminars and workshops to amplify the effectiveness of your sales process. A seminar can be used to acquire new customer relationships and add value to existing relationships (with both customers and prospects).
- Seminars as a part of your sales process
- Understanding what you are selling
- To charge, or not to charge
- When, where and for how long – the logistics of the seminar
- Choosing a topic
- Giving it all away
- The importance of a model
- Structuring your content
- Handling questions and interruptions
- Who should present your seminar
- Promoting your event
- The use of e-mail and social media
This course is suitable for:
- All who have the responsibility for promoting the business and its products/services
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
- Understood how seminars can help drive new business growth
- Developed a practical model for the planning of a seminar
- Completed a key message analysis
- Structured content and activity
- Practiced delivery
- Handled questions
- Planned their next or first seminar
If you want to find a new way to promote your business and develop a brand image then this course is for you.
This is a one day fully interactive course
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.