Seminars as a Sales and Marketing Tool
Seminars and workshops are a fantastic way to increase your sales by leveraging attendees as a marketing asset. Acquire new customers and build relationships.
This course will show you how to harness the power of seminars and workshops to amplify the effectiveness of your sales process. A seminar can be used to acquire new customer relationships and add value to existing relationships (with both customers and prospects).
- Seminars as a part of your sales process
- Understanding what you are selling
- To charge, or not to charge
- When, where and for how long – the logistics of the seminar
- Choosing a topic
- Giving it all away
- The importance of a model
- Structuring your content
- Handling questions and interruptions
- Who should present your seminar
- Promoting your event
- The use of e-mail and social media
This course is suitable for:
- All who have the responsibility for promoting the business and its products/services
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Seminars as a Sales & Marketing Tool
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Understood how seminars can help drive new business growth
- Developed a practical model for the planning of a seminar
- Completed a key message analysis
- Structured content and activity
- Practiced delivery
- Handled questions
- Planned their next or first seminar
If you want to find a new way to promote your business and develop a brand image then this course is for you.
This is a one day fully interactive course.