Consultative Selling Skills Course
Develop your consultative selling skills with our high impact, hands on skills training course. Understand customer buying decisions, create the right impressions and build rapport with customers.
This high impact course focuses on how a sales person works in partnership with their customers to explore and identify customer issue and needs, helping your customers make an informed decision that not only solves problems but also adds value. It also explores the reasons why customers buy and more importantly why they should buy from you.
This course allows you to step into new and existing customers’ environment in order to gain a greater appreciation and understanding their business issues and needs. It also delivers the skills to build a strategy and adapt your sales process and style to support your client’s buying decision and allows them to see you as a resource and problem solver for them, not just a salesperson.
- Understanding customer buying decisions
- Researching the customer’s business and refresh on facts and past conversations
- Pre approach and preparing for the customer conversation
- Having clear objectives and linking questions that invite a conversation
- Creating the right first impression
- Building Rapport with Customers
- The importance of personal presentation, body language and personality
- Assessing the customer’s style and behaviour
- Self-assessment of your own body language and the message it sends
- Analyse the Situation and identify Needs
- Differentiating your products and service from your competitors by adding value
- The 6 step questioning process
- Developing and presenting your solution and proposal
- Overcoming objections and doubts
- Presenting your proposal using persuasion and influencing skills
- Gaining commitment
This course is suitable for:
Suitable for all sales professionals who need to use a consultative sales approach to identify and respond to customers’ needs
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Consultative Selling Skills Course
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Developed a consultative, added value selling model to improve results and generate opportunities
- Learnt how to become more of a resource and problem solver for the customer
- Identified clearly your customer’s needs and offer the ideal solutions through the use of an in depth evaluation process
- Effectively handled buying objections
- Ensured that you deliver both tangible and intangible benefits to your customers
- Develop the skills, behaviours and techniques needed to successfully deliver solutions that win business
- Be aware of client developments and market trends
Suitable for all sales professionals.
This is a two day course ideally spaced 2 weeks apart to allow for application of skills learned.