Consultative Selling Skills Course
This high impact course focuses on how a sales person works in partnership with their customers to explore and identify customer issue and needs, helping your customers make an informed decision that not only solves problems but also adds value. It also explores the reasons why customers buy and more importantly why they should buy from you.
This course allows you to step into new and existing customers’ environment in order to gain a greater appreciation and understanding their business issues and needs. It also delivers the skills to build a strategy and adapt your sales process and style to support your client’s buying decision and allows them to see you as a resource and problem solver for them, not just a salesperson.
- Understanding customer buying decisions
- Researching the customer's business and refresh on facts and past conversations
- Pre approach and preparing for the customer conversation
- Having clear objectives and linking questions that invite a conversation
- Creating the right first impression
- Building Rapport with Customers
- The importance of personal presentation, body language and personality
- Assessing the customer's style and behaviour
- Self-assessment of your own body language and the message it sends
- Analyse the Situation and identify Needs
- Differentiating your products and service from your competitors by adding value
- The 6 step questioning process
- Developing and presenting your solution and proposal
- Overcoming objections and doubts
- Presenting your proposal using persuasion and influencing skills
- Gaining commitment
This course is suitable for:
Suitable for all sales professionals who need to use a consultative sales approach to identify and respond to customers' needs
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Developed a consultative, added value selling model to improve results and generate opportunities
- Learnt how to become more of a resource and problem solver for the customer
- Identified clearly your customer's needs and offer the ideal solutions through the use of an in depth evaluation process
- Effectively handled buying objections
- Ensured that you deliver both tangible and intangible benefits to your customers
- Develop the skills, behaviours and techniques needed to successfully deliver solutions that win business
- Be aware of client developments and market trends
This is a two day course ideally spaced 2 weeks apart to allow for application of skills learned
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.