Performance Management Course
This course brings consistency in applying performance management techniques within a team or organisation, helping directors, managers and team leaders to understand the crucial part it contributes to the overall performance of the business. It can be aligned to complement the existing performance strategies within a business so as to seamlessly deliver improved results
- Principles of effective performance management
- Defining what good performance looks like
- Creating effective, measurable KPI based job descriptions
- Using the MAP process to monitor performance on a consistent basis
- Analysing underperformance
- The conversation for improving performance – one to one performance improvement meetings
- Follow up and feedback
This course is suitable for:
All colleagues who must hold others accountable for improved performance
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this one day course participants will have:
- Understood how performance management delivers improved results from individuals and teams
- Applied their skills in setting clear expectations and measuring individual performance using clear KPI based standards
- Developed techniques to fully analyse underperformance and the causes of it
- Practiced the coaching conversation for improving performance
- Used the MAP process to ensure that improved performance consistently continues
This is a one day course
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.