Accepting and Implementing Change
This accepting and implementing change training course provides leaders and managers with skills and techniques on how to effectively manage and motivate people through corporate, cultural, departmental or organisational change.
- Effective communication of change
- Understanding emotion responses and resistance
- Selling the benefits
- Change management principles
- DREC change curve
- Developing vision and objectives for change
- Building and maintaining momentum
This course is suitable for:
- Managers and Senior Managers
- Those who have the responsibility for leading and managing people through change in the workplace
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- Understood the emotional and practical impact of organisational change on people
- Identified ways they can positively lead and motivate people through change
- Developed skills for effectively communicating change and dealing effectively with any negativity surrounding change
- Identified ways to help team members cope with change
- Understood how to maintain a positive attitude to change
This training course is designed for all who have a responsibility for leading and managing people through change in the workplace.
This is a one day course, tailored to suit the needs and requirements of your business and people
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.