Getting More From Less
Getting more from less is a vital skill in these changing business times. It always seems that we have to deliver better results, faster, quicker with less. And the less often means less time, people, budget and resources. This course enables us to develop news skills to better operate in the fast changing business climate of today
- Effective understanding of the issues
- Understanding emotional responses and resistance to different working practices
- Selling the need
- Developing new methods of working
- A deep understanding of the breadth of resources available
- Developing a clear picture of the new improved ways of working
- Building and maintaining momentum
This course is suitable for:
- Managers and Senior Managers
- Those who have responsibility for producing better results within shrinking budgetary parameters
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- Understood the practical impact of reducing resources
- Identified ways to lead and manage a business and people in tougher economic times
- Developed skills to effectively overcome any negativity
- Identified ways that all team members can and must contribute ta more streamlined business model
This training course is designed for all who have to produce improved results in the competitive business environment that we all now face
A highly effective, engaging one day course, tailored specifically to suit your business needs and requirements.
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.