Changing the Culture
Culture change in an organisation is a skill which is needed more and more in today's business world. As markets and sectors evolve ever more quickly its important to react and see the direction the business needs to go in. This often involves a change of culture and as people are regularly heard to say 'this is the way i've always done it' this can limit their ability to cope with the new culture required. This course is designed to show how to lead a team through the process and show them that they can operate at a different level and to buy into the statement that 'What I ask you to do today may not necessarily be what I ask you to do tomorrow or next week/month but that the end vision and goals are still relevant
- Defining the current culture
- Developing the new, more relevant culture
- Selling the reasons for changing
- Identifying the new skills required
- Letting go of the past or old way of working
- Recognising and overcoming the obstacles which may arise
- Recognising and sharing success
This course is suitable for:
- People at all levels in a business
- Key infuencers who people respect and look to for guidance
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- Worked on understanding and developing the new culture required
- Identified the key people and processes which will drive the change needed
- Developed the ability to motivate and sell the benefits to people at all levels especially to 'resistors'
- Identified ways to help team members cope with the new and untried
- Worked on their ability to maintain a positive attitude and also the ability to ensure that success is recognised and celebrated
This training course is designed for all who have a responsibility for defining and leading the culture change in a business
This can be both a half day or one day course depending on numbers and the culture change required
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.