Confidence & Assertiveness Skills Training
Develop the necessary skills to become more confident and assertive in the workplace. Handle different types of people, speak with confidence and influence those around you.
Some people have natural confidence and assertiveness, for others it comes through experience and coaching.
In our one day training course will guide you on the path to become more confident, deal with dominant people, battle shyness and show control and influence in your work setting.
- Compare none assertiveness, aggression and assertiveness
- Guidelines for an assertive approach
- Handling different types of people
- Speaking with confidence and influence
- Saying ‘no’ positively and effectively without causing offence
- Exerting control
- Resisting pressure and dominant people
This course is suitable for:
Colleagues throughout the organisation
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Confidence & Assertivnes Course
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- Understood the barriers to their own confidence
- Practiced skills and techniques to overcome challenging situations
- Learnt how to use more assertive language
- Practiced how to control situations better to build their confidence
- A clearer understanding of when assertiveness is needed
- How to evaluate and learn from mistakes
If you are the sort of person who feels they don’t get their point across well or who misses out on opportunities for advancement then this course is for you.
A highly effective, engaging half day course, tailored to suit your needs and requirements.