Train the Trainer Course
A practical and interactive train the trainer course which provides comprehensive foundation skills and practice for new trainers.
Covering the fundamentals of design, delivery and evaluation, this intensive train the trainer course gives new trainers a unique opportunity to learn from experienced trainers and experts. This is a practical interactive course providing a comprehensive foundation of skills and practice for new trainer.
- What is training?
- What makes an excellent trainer?
- Body language, voice skills, enthusiasm and sustaining energy
- The personal development cycle
- Training needs analysis
- Range of training methods
- Planning and preparing a training session or course
- How trainees learn
- Training session structure
- Introduction and summary
- Conscious competence learning model
- Training Methods and Visual Aids
- Top trainer tips
- Running group activities and examples
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
- Questioning techniques, listening and pauses
- Handling nerves
- Visual aids – selecting appropriate visual aids
- Group Dynamics, Evaluation and Individual Practice with Group Feedback
- Problem people and behaviour
- Evaluation of training
- Delivery practice with group feedback
This course is suitable for:
Suitable for new trainers and individuals who are looking to build their skills and confidence in training session planning, preparation and delivery of a variety of training solutions.
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Train the Trainer Course
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Understood the training process and the benefits of training.
- Recognised and overcome the barriers to effective learning at work
- Plan and deliver effective training using appropriate training materials
- Confidently deliver effective structured training sessions
- Understand the need for high energy in the trainer
- Use effective questioning and listening skills
- Select and use effective visual aids to support your training sessions
- Overcome difficult situations (or people) which can occur during training sessions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training
If you want to become an effective, professional and inspirational trainer who can inspire people to learn new skills and then transfer these back to improved results in the workplace, then book onto this course
This is a three day intensive and interactive course.