Train the Trainer Course
Covering the fundamentals of design, delivery and evaluation, this intensive course gives new trainers a unique opportunity to learn from experienced trainers and experts. This is a practical interactive course providing a comprehensive foundation of skills and practice for new trainers
- What is training?
- What makes an excellent trainer?
- Body language, voice skills, enthusiasm and sustaining energy
- The personal development cycle
- Training needs analysis
- Range of training methods
- Planning and preparing a training session or course
- How trainees learn
- Training session structure
- Introduction and summary
- Conscious competence learning model
- Training Methods and Visual Aids
- Top trainer tips
- Running group activities and examples
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
- Questioning techniques, listening and pauses
- Handling nerves
- Visual aids - selecting appropriate visual aids
- Group Dynamics, Evaluation and Individual Practice with Group Feedback
- Problem people and behaviour
- Evaluation of training
- Delivery practice with group feedback
This course is suitable for:
Suitable for new trainers and individuals who are looking to build their skills and confidence in training session planning, preparation and delivery of a variety of training solutions.
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Understood the training process and the benefits of training.
- Recognised and overcome the barriers to effective learning at work
- Plan and deliver effective training using appropriate training materials
- Confidently deliver effective structured training sessions
- Understand the need for high energy in the trainer
- Use effective questioning and listening skills
- Select and use effective visual aids to support your training sessions
- Overcome difficult situations (or people) which can occur during training sessions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training
If you want to become an effective, professional and inspirational trainer who can inspire people to learn new skills and then transfer these back to improved results in the workplace, then book onto this course
This is a three day intensive and interactive course
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.