Conflict Management Skills Training Course
Develop your team building skills and build your confidence as a leader, manager or supervisor with our effective one day team building skills training course.
Interpersonal conflict is a fact of life and can arise in any sphere, from professional through to personal relationships. This conflict management skills training course works on how to deal with it effectively, in a way that reduces stress levels and delivers a win/win for all sides.
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Conflict Management Training Course
By the and of this course participants will have:
- Defined the types of conflict they deal with
- Learned how to avoid procrastinating
- Practiced using skills to handle conflict in different scenarios
- Worked on understanding and managing emotions on all sides
This course is for all those who face ongoing, repeated conflict situations in the workplace. These can have a tendency to reduce the effectiveness of everyone and sour relationships leading to a poor working environment
A highly effective, engaging one day course customised for your specific needs
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we’ll be in contact with you shortly.
How do you resolve conflict in the workplace?
- Focus on the events that transpired, not the personality or traits of the person.
- Listen intently to what the other person is saying.
- Don’t react, but respond to what the person is saying.
- Ask questions to clear doubt and clarify uncertainty
- Discuss the events you’d like to resolve first – what affects you both the most?
- Start with the most important event you’d like to resolve
- Organise a reoccurring meeting to discuss future progress.
- Plans work best when executed. Act on what you have planned and developed.
- Point out successful progress when the opportunity arises.
- Be optimistic for the future. Hard work pays off with friendly discussions.