Conflict Management Skills Training Course
Develop your team building skills and build your confidence as a leader, manager or supervisor with our effective one day team building skills training course.
Interpersonal conflict is a fact of life and can arise in any sphere, from professional through to personal relationships. This conflict management skills training course works on how to deal with it effectively, in a way that reduces stress levels and delivers a win/win for all sides.
- Defining the source of the conflict
- Knowing when to compete or confront
- Denial and avoidance – what to look out for
- Compromise and negotiation
- Collaboration – delivering the win/win
- Essential skills needed
- Managing emotions
- Empathy and understanding
This course is suitable for:
Anyone who has to work in a conflict situation or deal more effectively with it.
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Conflict Management Training Course
By the and of this course participants will have:
- Defined the types of conflict they deal with
- Learned how to avoid procrastinating
- Practiced using skills to handle conflict in different scenarios
- Worked on understanding and managing emotions on all sides
This course is for all those who face ongoing, repeated conflict situations in the workplace. These can have a tendency to reduce the effectiveness of everyone and sour relationships leading to a poor working environment
A highly effective, engaging one day course customised for your specific needs
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we’ll be in contact with you shortly.
How do you resolve conflict in the workplace?
- Focus on the events that transpired, not the personality or traits of the person.
- Listen intently to what the other person is saying.
- Don’t react, but respond to what the person is saying.
- Ask questions to clear doubt and clarify uncertainty
- Discuss the events you’d like to resolve first – what affects you both the most?
- Start with the most important event you’d like to resolve
- Organise a reoccurring meeting to discuss future progress.
- Plans work best when executed. Act on what you have planned and developed.
- Point out successful progress when the opportunity arises.
- Be optimistic for the future. Hard work pays off with friendly discussions.