Dealing with Difficult People
Develop a professional response to deal with difficult people and/or poor behaviour. Learn how to respond to difficult situations and build/maintain rapport with your colleagues.
In business today, it is inevitable that we will come across some difficult people and/or poor behaviour. This can come from colleagues, customers or suppliers. We are dealing with human beings and not everyone can get on with everyone! This course covers natural reactions to the situations we face and how to ensure a professional response to better deal with such people and situations.
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Dealing with Diffcult People Course
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- Learned about the different types of people found in the workplace
- Identified the types in their workplace or team
- Built confidence to face these people
- Practiced scenarios to better deal with them
- Developed skills in understanding and empathising with people at all levels
This training course is designed for colleagues who have to deal with the wide range of attitudes and personalities commonly found in the working environment.
This is a half day course, tailored to suit your needs and requirements.