Creativity and Innovation Training
Creativity and Innovation training provides colleagues, supervisors, managers and leaders with a wide range of creative thinking techniques and skills that can be used to generate ideas and solve problems in the workplace.
Real life work issues and opportunities are incorporated into the course, enabling participants to leave with ideas and potential solutions that can be put to use back in the workplace
- Positioning of the need for innovation and creativity
- The new business reality – get more done quicker, better with less
- Creativity compared to innovation
- Green light vs red light thinking
- Conditional thinking – how to break down the barriers
- Overcoming ‘we’ve always done it this way’
- Stimulating the creative process
- Using positive, can do language to get buy-in
- Evaluation of ideas
- The implementation process
This course is suitable for:
- Suitable for individuals and teams, this creative thinking course is designed to help drive creativity and promote the generation and application of innovative ideas
Would you like to find out more?
Question about Creativity & Innovation Training
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- Confidence to break the shackles of past thinking
- Learned that almost everything we do can be improved
- Understood how their conditional thinking holds them back
- Learned how to run and control a creative thinking meeting
- Participated in real life creative sessions to show the application of the skills and techniques
Do you or your business need to re-evaluate the way things are done?
Are there opportunities that are missed because some people are stuck in old ways?
Can you see potential for improvement but can’t quite see the path? Then this course is for you!
This is either a half day or one day course dependent upon numbers
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Innovation Training Activities
In this easy to run training activity, each member of a team receives a dot. The team places their dot next to the ideas they'd like to support.
Split employees into two teams and provide each team with a variety of balloons, masking tape, straws and wood sticks.
Each team must construct the tallest tower with the props provided. The team with the tallest tower in 10 minutes, wins!