Leadership Skills Training Course
Develop your leadership skills and build your confidence as a leader, manager or supervisor with our effective one day leadership skills training course.
This course has been developed to build on fundamental management skills. It will enable delegates to understand the impact of different leadership styles and how they can adopt a particular style or adapt their own style to become better leaders.
- Defining leadership
- What is leadership and how does it differ from management
- The leadership development cycle
- Understanding yourself
- Attitudes in action
- Understanding leadership development
- Serious communication skills
- The importance of image
- Developing respect and understanding
- Situational leadership
This course is suitable for:
Experienced leaders and managers who want to take the next step
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the Leadership Training Skills Course
By the end of this one day course participants will have:
- Defined the role of a leader and determined their own leadership style
- Understood the leadership balance
- Discovered how attitudes affect results and outcomes
- Understood the impact of different leadership styles on the organisation
- Identified how to use situational leadership with each team member and adapt it to the context of the situation
- Identified areas for future leadership development
If reaching your true potential is important to you then this is the course that will make a step change in your professional life.
This is a one day course.