Leadership Skills Course
This course has been developed to build on fundamental management skills. It will enable delegates to understand the impact of different leadership styles and how they can adopt a particular style or adapt their own style to become better leaders.
- Defining leadership
- What is leadership and how does it differ from management
- The leadership development cycle
- Understanding yourself
- Attitudes in action
- Understanding leadership development
- Serious communication skills
- The importance of image
- Developing respect and understanding
- Situational leadership
This course is suitable for:
Experienced leaders and managers who want to take the next step
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this one day course participants will have:
- Defined the role of a leader and determined their own leadership style
- Understood the leadership balance
- Discovered how attitudes affect results and outcomes
- Understood the impact of different leadership styles on the organisation
- Identified how to use situational leadership with each team member and adapt it to the context of the situation
- Identified areas for future leadership development
If reaching your true potential is important to you then this is the course that will make a step change in your professional life.
This is a one day course
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.