Vision and Goal Setting
In order to take a business forward its important that we clearly plan where we are going and how to get there. This Vision and Goal Setting course is designed so that you can clearly set this out and articulate it to the rest of the team so that they buy into it with determination and enthusiasm
- Communicating and setting out the vision
- Using the correct, present tense language to bring it to life
- Ensuring clarity for all team members in the process
- Setting out the short, medium and long-range goals
- Developing the action steps associated with these goals
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles which could derail the vision
- Generating buy-in and commitment
- Ways to maintain momentum
- Techniques to develop flexibility to change direction and methods as the vision evolves.
This course is suitable for:
- Business owners, Directors, Senior and middle Managers
- All who have the task of taking a business forward and developing strategy to improve business results and reach
Would you like to find out more?
Questions about the course - AMA
By the end of this one day course, participants will have:
- How to articulate an effective company vision
- Used present tense language to avoid 'wish list' paralysis
- Set out clear goals which show the path towards achieving the vision
- Linked defined and detailed action steps to each of these goals
- Ensured that each team member clearly understands their place in the vision and what they need to do
- Developed methods to ensure buy-in and commitment and keeping the momentum going
This training course is for all who have direct responsibility for shaping the future of the business and generating a step change in business results
This is a half day course built around the specific future direction for your company
Still have questions?
Request a call-back
Simply fill in the form to the right and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
What our clients are saying
Sarah Cross - Managing Director, Uber, UK
I would recommend Dave as a trainer and a business coach having worked with him for delivery of both client training and coaching and with the team here at uber. He is knowledgeable and consistently reliable.
Phil Ryan - Deputy Chief Executive, The University of Wales
Dave is a talented trainer - who understands people and who can communicate process succinctly and simply - massively impacting people's effectiveness in the process. His high energy and positive outlook is an asset - first class!
Andrew Richardson - Managing Director, Home House Club
Axio Development brought a new initiative to the development of the club and our people. The outcomes of the project so far, which is an initiative developing staff at all levels in the business, are improved communication, motivation, people skills and leadership.
Dave Lewis - Manchester City Council
Thank you again for your support and developing the teambuilding programme for the Private Finance Intitative. It was well received by both the Manchester Council and the Amey management teams. More importantly the outcomes were in line with what was wanted with greater cooperation and stronger working relationships.